NEW TO THE TRADEMARK CLEARINGHOUSEThis page lists the different resources available to resolve any issues you might encounter:
- A good place to start: The Beginner's Guide: New to the New Internet Domains.
- Read the basic explanation on the Clearinghouse services.
- More information on the Sunrise Period, the priority registration for trademarks.
- This calendar shows all the active and upcoming Sunrise Periods for new gTLDs.
- The glossary will help you with all the new vocabulary.
- Consider submitting your trademark records through an official TMCH agent.
You can find one in your preferred language of service here.
MANAGING YOUR TRADEMARK RECORDS
- We have HOW TO manuals that walk you through the Trademark Clearinghouse processes.
- These dedicated VIDEOS highlight important steps:
- It is easy to search in the Frequently Asked Questions for common issues + solutions.
- For any issue regarding your trademark records, please create a Support case via the customer support by connecting to your TMCH account. This is the most efficient way to get your issue resolved. Please refer to the TMCH Self Service System User Manual to walk you through the basics of using the Trademark Clearinghouse self-service system including how to create cases, view all your cases, view case details, reopen and close resolved cases. If you do not have access to your account, please create a Support case by sending an email to support[at]trademark-clearinghouse[dot]com. .
- Lost password? This manual will guide you through the reset process.
- If you still have an outstanding issue, contact the Trademark Clearinghouse at +32.26394870 (open during Belgian business days - Monday to Thursday from 9 AM - 12 PM and 1 PM to 5 PM CEST).